Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I've been up to lately


Green smoothie


The new year has started off cold and blustery here, so I've been doing plenty of indoor activities and a little nesting to stay busy.  I sat down this morning with my green smoothie (kale, cucumber, pineapple and lime juice blended with banana, mango and green power) to take stock of what's been happening over the last week or so.  Here are some of the highlights of what I've been up to lately:


Penned happy new years greetings to friends and family that I don't hear from often on cards featuring sunny photos from out garden and included some tea for sipping

Penned velvety meyer lemon pudding recipe post to the blog

To get the good energy flowing in the new year, an energetic reading via Skype with Shamanic practictioner Rebecca Singer whom I met in Costa Rica years ago

Completed my personal year end review using Unravelling 2014

Attended an 8 hour advanced meditation seminar 

Afternoon of vision board crafting for Zen Gypsies with Aurora

Applied to the Main Street Vegan Academy certification program and ordered the 10+ books (yikes!) on the reading list 


Here are some things I hope to get accomplished in the week or so ahead:

Crafting personal vision boards for the year

Prepping for the upcoming Zen Gypsies Tea and Journaling workshop
 (come join us if you're local to the DC metro area)

Exploring the Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh style of meditation in an upcoming workshop 

Nia dance class with fellow Zen Gypsy Aurora and another good friend

Start reading my incoming stack of books!


I hope you week is filled with adventures that feed your soul.


Hibiscus from last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment